Check out our instragram page for care and styling tutorials - @mayzeepedia
Rinse your doll’s hair with water, finger comb and dry lightly with a towel
- Use water and CONDITIONER only to wash your doll’s hair and loosen up any tangles.
- Finger Combing works best for her hair.
- Only use shampoo if you have product build up from styling, immediately use a conditioner after. Shampoo will cause hair to be extremely dry and should only be used if absolutely necessary.
- Avoid using heavy creams and gels.
- Add water to help with styling
- Get creative – twists, bantu knots, braid outs, pony tails, flexi rods, crown braids. Try any style you would do on your own hair!
- Avoid HEAT – Heat styling will cause the curl to loosen and will cause permanent damage to the hair.